Job Availability – CLOSED
Instantly Safe is an alarm installation company located in Nampa, ID. We are a local business that installs and markets state of the art security equipment in homes and businesses. We make a point to protect the lives and homes of our customers while at the same time making their lives easier with our advanced security system. We are looking for dedicated and talented individuals.
You are responsible for installing and servicing alarm systems installed in homes and businesses. You must be able to write work orders, install alarm systems and components, communicate with customers and help them learn how to use the alarm systems.
You must be honest with customers and give advice on which equipment is best for their family.
You are responsible for meeting deadlines, and having a reasonably open schedule.
You must be able to give accurate and detailed reports. You must be organized and keep a log of equipment inventory – including any defective parts. You must be able to follow up with customers and ensure the equipment is working properly.
We are looking for applicants with the following:
- At least one year of previous alarm installation experience
- Must be trustworthy and able to handle sensitive information
- Application subject to fingerprint and background check
- Must have a clean driving record – company satisfactory
- Must be able to bend, use power tools, and be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Must have good vision, dexterity, and be able to climb a ladder
We are a local business with a casual work environment. Give us a call if you have any questions or need any additional information.